Miss Trunchbull's Chocolate Cake

Miss Trunchbull's Chocolate Cake - The cake from “Matilda” that we all swooned over! Like The Trunchbull, I’m sure you’ll agree that this is “the most scrumptious cake in the entire world.” One of my favorite movies of all-time is Matilda. I remember when it was about to come out in theaters, and I could NOT wait to go and see it.

Miss Trunchbull's Chocolate Cake - The cake from “Matilda” that we all swooned over! Like The Trunchbull, I’m sure you’ll agree that this is “the most scrumptious cake in the entire world.” One of my favorite movies of all-time is Matilda. I remember when it was about to come out in theaters, and I could NOT wait to go and see it.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here